The versatile TASKalfa 3554ci is the ideal partner for today’s ever changing business environments. With reliable performance and reduced maintenance needs, your team can stay focused on their own tasks as this MFP is always ready to deliver the results they are counting on. A user-friendly 10.1 inch with a new simple, intuitive and efficient user interface will make operating the device straightforward and easy. Together with sharp black text and high impact colour output with an exceptional range of scanning, input and professional finishing options, businesses can focus on what matters most. In addition, this MFP is equipped with the latest security and highly productive intelligent features.
- Up to 35/17 pages A4/A3 per minute in b/w and colour
- Outstanding image quality due to advanced colour technology
- User friendly and tablet like 10.1 inch operation panel with intuitive user interface
- Capture images faster with the high-speed, multi-feed detection DSDP option capable of scanning up to 200 impressions per minute
- High-level build in security features including data overwrite and encryption, Trusted Platform Module, Secure Boot and Run Time Integrity Check, S/MIME and TLS 1.3
- Intelligent technology boosting overall performance with Super resolution and handwriting enhancement
- Productive finishing options including a space-saving inner finisher
- Flexible paper handling from A6 up to SRA3 for up to 7,150 sheets
- Comprehensive support for all state of-the-art mobile communications
What makes the TASKalfa 3554ci unique?
New Simple, Intuitive and Efficient User Interface
The TASKalfa 3554ci series is equipped with a 10.1 inch RESISTIVE display; intuitive, easy-to-use, and full-colour touch panel.
The operation panel matches the latest industry trends, enabling users a near real smart tablet experience with its intuitive benefits. Kyocera’s latest MFP series introduces a new simple, intuitive and efficient UI designed to achieve greater business efficiency.
Working around the clock to enhance data security and protect your assets at every step of the process.
Our top priority is to keep your confidential information safe. We therefore continuously update our security measures to guarantee protection against increasingly sophisticated threats.
Our security measures are designed to protect information assets such as printed documents, address books and the like against information leaks, data alteration, denial-of-service attacks, and other such threats while maintaining the three security attributes (CIA): Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability.
Introducing Artificial Intelligence
Kyocera releases new functions utilising AI technology to improve the performance and productivity of your business’s printing needs.
The use of artificial intelligence technology is introduced with our latest TASKalfa 3554ci series. The two functionalities added to these new devices include Super Resolution and Handwriting.
Super Resolution is integrated via the KX printer driver, allowing you to print low-resolution photos in high quality. The function recognises images by comparing it with information on an internal image library and converts low-resolution photos, and logo images to higher resolutions.
Erase and Highlight Handwriting allows the user to emphasise the handwritten part of the document without changing the format or image. This functionality is exceptionally beneficial for proofreading documents, questionnaires, documents, drawings, etc., especially when reviewing thin lines and small characters.