- Technology: DLP® chip
- Resolution: 1,280 x 800 pixels (WXGA)
- Brightness: 3,500 lumens
- Type: Laser and LED hybrid technology
- Service life: Up to 20,000 hours
- Contrast: 20,000:1
- Colour depth: 16.77 mil. (full colour)
- Projection size (min.–max.): 127– 279 cm
- Type: Fixed zoom/mirror system
- Projection ratio: (viewing distance: width): 0.28: 1
- Offset: 70 %
- Focus: Manual
- Vertical (manual): ± 5°
- Horizontal (manual): ±5°
- Computer: 2 x RGB port (RGB 15-pin mini D-sub (VGA)
- Digital input: 2 x HDMI type A (480 p – 1,080 p)
- Component video:
1 x RCA (composite)
1 x S-Video
1 x RCA (R/L)
2 x 3.5 mm stereo mini port
- Microphone: 3.5 mm mini (compatible with dynamic microphone)
1 x USB type A (USB 2.0)
1 x USB type B
- Logo port: via Micro USB
- Direct power on, direct power off, rear projection, freeze, blank screen, wall mount
INTEGRATED DATA STORAGE
- Approx. 2 GB (Pic, Movie, PTG, PDF)
- Audio: 3.5 mm variable audio mini stereo
- RGB output: Mini 15-pin D-sub
AUDIO AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
- Audio system: 16 W monaural speaker
- Control inputs:
RS-232 (D-sub 9 pin) × 1
- 34 dB (default mode)/29 dB (safe mode)
ENERGY CONSUMPTION (ACTIVE)
- 185 W (eco1); 105 W (eco5)
- 205 W (normal mode); 230 W (bright mode)
ENERGY CONSUMPTION (STANDBY)
Max. resolution (compressed): UXGA (1,920 x 1,200 pixels)
- Norms: PAL-N/-M, PAL60, SECAM, NTSC
- Signals: Composite-Video, YcbCr, YPbPr
INCLUDED WITH ACCESSORIES
- RGB cable, video cable, mains cable, IR remote control, quick guide
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
Cover included: 413 x 153 x 333 mm
Cover not included: 338 x 153 x 333 mm
- Weight: 5.7 kg
The light source of the future
The laser projectors from CASIO are able to function without the use of toxic mercury and reduce power consumption by up to 40%.
A durable light source
Thanks to the use of mercury-free lighting technology, CASIO projectors are able to function for up to 20,000 hours without replacing the lamp.
Outstanding colour rendition
The revolutionary laser and LED hybrid light source guarantees clear and brilliant colour reproduction for all projectors – even in daylight.
Kind to the environment
The light source fitted in all CASIO projectors is mercury-free and environmentally friendly.
Ready to start at the push of a button
Thanks to the Direct ON/OFF function, waiting times and warm-up and cool-down phases are a thing of the past: With just the push of a button, the projectors reach their full brightness in as little as approx. 5 seconds.
Made in Japan
For all CASIO projectors, ""Made in Japan"" signifies a true guarantee of each product's origin and quality.
Flexibility through brightness control
Projectors from CASIO are able to adapt flexibly to different lighting conditions thanks to the dynamic brightness control.
Great performance – minimal consumption
The CASIO projectors deliver brilliant results with a low power consumption of only 0.23 watts (Pro series: 0.4 watts) in standby mode.
Fit for continuous use
Thanks to the special light source and DLP® technology, projectors from CASIO are suitable for continuous use. This is subject to a special warranty.
For interactive whiteboards in all formats
With the ability to switch between WXGA (16:10) and XGA (4:3), the ultra-short-throw projectors from CASIO are suitable for interactive whiteboards in all formats.
Instant light control
Thanks to the instant light control feature, the image brightness can be adapted to suit individual and spatial requirements at any time — quick as a flash in 7 brightness levels. » High contrast
A high contrast ratio of black to white is crucial for ensuring a true-to-life picture. CASIO projectors produce sharp, rich images thanks to an excellent contrast ratio of up to 20,000:1.
Light source warranty period
CASIO projectors feature a special, mercury-free light source with a lifespan of up to 20,000 hours. Projectors used continuously for more than 12 hours a day are protected by a warranty period of two years or 6000 hours* for the light source.