KM-NET for Accounting
KM-NET for Accounting allows you to verify KYOCERA devices and usage conditions for each department as well as confirm which devices are being used at what department. This application gathers and collects information on usage conditions of all KYOCERA printers and MFPs in the network. It displays department management information, such as counter information, using two approaches one for separate departments and one for separate devices. The department main view displays information of devices related to selected departments. In contrast, the device main view displays department information related to selected devices.
KM-NET for Accounting allows you to freely manage department management information using an Explorer style window. It restricts excessive access between devices occurring repeatedly by storing large quantities of department management information in an MS-Access MDB file. As a result, you can comfortably browse department management information acquired once.
After the optimisation phase, we provide continuous management to ensure that everything works together smoothly and effectively. We work proactively to ensure that performance stays at peak levels, monitor the utilisation rates of your output devices and carry out a constant cost control.
Ensuring efficiency is maintained we conduct regular reporting to management and continuous improvements to meet your changing needs. So even in the management phase we will continue to assess and optimise, making sure your output infrastructure continues to adapt to the changes in your company.
- Remote Support: remote monitoring and diagnosis of the entire output environment including device status, maintenance, contract terms and duration, use of consumables etc.
- Help Desk: fast, friendly and efficient support by our team of specialiste
- Preventive Maintenance: proactive maintenance service for all brands
- Supplies Management: proactive service for “always on time” delivery of consumables such as paper and toner
- Returns Management: management and organisation of hardware return at the end of the leasing contract
- On-site Service: the supply of trained personnel to work on-site if the need arises
- Asset Management: management of leasing and purchase contracts, contract terms, etc
- Web-based Reporting: fast and efficient reporting via the internet
- Account Management: consolidated handling of costs and bills for maintenance, repair, leasing and consumables
- Additional Benefits:
- Service Level Agreements: ensure clarity and safety on all issues of performance and delivery timings
- Flexible Payment Options: billing structure can be adapted to meet individual corporate demands and preferences
- Multi-vendor Support: support for all brands of document output hardware
- European-wide Offer: KYOCERA MDS can also be used across international borders